Sports Massage combines the use of classical massage movements with additional more deep and intensive techniques for the prevention of sports injuries and maintenance of body to keep it well prepared for any sports activities. Please notice that you don’t have to be a professional athlete to benefit from this treatment.
Why do you need Sports Massage?
- helps improve suppleness,mobility and flexibility of muscles and joints
- improves lymph and blood circulation
- assist body systems in functioning at theirs optimum level
- enables muscles and joints to heal faster after injury
- increases fitness capabilities and performance potential
- prevents future injury
- post-event massage helps clear out waste and toxins (lactic acid)
- improves stretching, strengthening of muscles
- helps with breaking down of fibrous adhesions
- relaxes the muscle
- releases tension and looses the adhered fascia
- speeds up cellular activity
- eases swelling around joints
If you would like to book a Sports Massage, please check ‘prices and offers‘ for more details.